Lavender Pond Farm Tea
$ 12.00 was $ 14.00
This variant is currently sold out
Experience gourmet loose tea with our handcrafted, micro blends. Conveniently packaged in biodegradable pyramid sachets, our fresh hand-picked loose leaf tea supports traditional harvesting methods and offers robust flavor and health benefits. Whether you're just starting your day or pausing for a brief respite, there's a handcrafted Lavender Pond Farm tea just for you.
Each Tin contains 20 pyramid tea sachets.
- Detox Herbal Tea: Licorice, cinnamon, ginger, dandelion root, fennel, star anise, coriander, cardamom, sage. Does not contain caffeine.
- Lavender Clouds Flavored Green Tea: Sencha green tea, lavender flowers, dried fruit pieces, blueberry and vanilla flavoring.
- Lavender Earl Gray Flavored Black Tea: Blended black tea, bergamot and lavender flavoring, blue lavender flowers, and orange peel.
- Secret Garden Flavored Green Tea: Dried fruit pieces, lemon peel, hibiscus, passion fruit flowers, and lime flavoring. Does not contain caffeine.
- Sleep Herbal Tea: A blend of chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, lemon myrtle, spearmint and valerian root. Does not contain caffeine.
Why Pyramid Sachets
Pyramid sachets offer the quality and flavor of loose tea with the convenience of a tea bag by allowing more space for the tea leaves to unfurl unlike a conventional tea bag. The result is a much better quality tea with uncompromising flavor.
Our pyramid sachets are made with bio-degradable and compostable starch material. The string and tag are attached by ultra sonic sealing and not glue. The material is transparent so that you can see what is inside. And what you will see is only the finest, highest quality ingredients.
- Cover the tea pot with a tea cozy to retain heat.
- Spent tea leaf is a good source of fertilizer.
- If tea leaves remain in the pot too long, the tea may get stronger and bitter.
- Shelf life of tea is more than 24 months if kept airtight in a dry place. Tea should not be kept in the refrigerator as it will absorb moisture and food smell.
Soft water or purified water is best. Hard water may leave a film of oil floating in the pot or cup due to the interaction between the flavanoids in tea and calcium hydroxide in the water. Tea made with hard water will cloud upon cooling.
Lavender Pond Farm does not make health related claims or claims on the benefits or the efficacy of any of our teas, particularly "Sleep" or "Detox." These are simply names given to the blends.