Lavender Cider - 16 oz.
This variant is currently sold out
Small batch gourmet apple cider infused with farm fresh lavender!
Fall is such an amazing time at Lavender Pond Farm. As the leaves begin to change, the purple fields of blooming lavender give way to the sights and scents of the harvest. Our premium Lavender Cider is made with fresh apples from New England orchards, single-pressed and infused with our select culinary lavender. We enjoy it hot or cold and hope you do too.
Premium fresh-pressed apple juice, culinary lavender.
- 16 Fl. oz (473 mL)
- Contains 100% juice
- Best if used within 7-10 days after opening
- Shake well and keep refrigerated
Only available for a limited time!
Fall 2018 Retail Locations
- Savour Cafe (Centerbook)
- Colonial Fresh Market (Essex)
- Olive Oyl's (Essex)
- Saybrook Soup & Sandwich (Old Saybrook)
- Fromage (Old Saybrook)
- Robert's Food Center (Madison)
- Atlantic Seafood (Old Saybrook)
- Heart of the Country (Wethersfield)
- Sprouted (Chester)
- Cooking Company (Killingworth)
- Common Bond Market (Shelton)
- Palmer's Market (Darien)
- Hill-Stead Museum (Farmington)
- Highland Park Market (Farmington)
- More coming...