This variant is currently sold out
Important To Note
Sessions are limited to 2 photographers per time slot. The farm is a big place and historically there has been plenty of room for everyone. However, if you would prefer to be alone with the lavender please buy two sessions for the exact same time slot. That will close that time out of the system and prevent additional bookings. You will have to perform two separate transactions. If you've got any questions please Contact Us.
Formal, Posed Photography
Posed photography includes wedding, family, engagement, prom, graduation, senior photos or the like. The photographer doesn’t need to be a professional. Posed photos may be taken outdoors only and we ask that you do not photograph our private residence.
Advance, paid reservations are required and can be booked here. In all cases, the photography session must be scheduled in advance and begin and end within the allotted time. There are no refunds for "no-shows" of a photography session at Lavender Pond Farm. However, sessions may be rescheduled by contacting us in advance or in the event of inclement weather.
The Photography Permit Fee is $25 for the first hour and $20 for each additional consecutive hour. Payment is due at time of booking. CT Sales Tax is collected.
General Photography Guidelines
We ask that you honor these policies when using Lavender Pond Farm as the backdrop for any photography, artwork or filming.
- Guests should come dressed and prepared for their photo session. There are no changing areas available and the public restroom is not to be used to change clothes. You may inquire about a room rental if a changing area is needed.
- Be respectful of our plants and gardens. You may not clip, move or modify our lavender. Do not place equipment (or people) on top of plants.
- Electrical power is not available unless arranged in advance for an additional fee.
- Keep pathways free. When shooting during our open hours please allow safe and easy passage for our visitors.
- Sessions MUST be booked in advance. If you show up without a reservation you will regretfully be turned away.
The Fine Print
Lavender Pond Farm reserves the right to refuse admittance for photography and/or change its photo policy without advanced notice. Some areas of the farm may not be available the day of your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that any party that has booked private events in a particular location has an exclusive right to that reserved area.