Yoga in the Lavender Fields
This product is currently sold out.
** 2020 Yoga Schedule**
- ** Saturday, August 29 is rescheduled to Sunday, August 30 **
Class starts promptly at 9am. Please arrive 15 minutes early to park and check-in. Advanced registration is encouraged (and transferrable).
Come join us for socially distant Vinyasa Flow Yoga at Lavender Pond Farm. Designed for all ages and levels of experience, certified Yoga Instructor Amy Hewitt will guide you through a one-hour session amongst the sights, sounds and especially the smells of our lavender fields.
The word “vinyasa” can be translated as “arranging something in a special way.” In vinyasa yoga classes, students coordinate movement with breath to flow from one pose to the next.
Vinyasa Flow cultivates heat, trims, tones, builds strength and flexibility. With full body awareness and strong focus on alignment this practice offers variations for you to try as you grow. This vinyasa yoga practice tones the legs and the arms while offering a strong foundation to protect the joints.
- Open to all ages and level of experience
- Please bring water, a yoga mat or large towel
- We'll notify you in case bad weather cancels class
- Advance registration encouraged and transferable
- Walk-ins happily welcomed!