Saturday Morning Yoga
This product is currently sold out.
Upcoming Saturday Classes: June 17, July 8, July 22 ~ 9am
Come join us for Vinyasa Flow Yoga at Lavender Pond Farm. Designed for all ages and levels of experience, certified Yoga Instructor Amy Hewitt will guide you through a one-hour session amongst the sights, sounds and especially the smells of our lavender fields.
The word “vinyasa” can be translated as “arranging something in a special way.” In vinyasa yoga classes, students coordinate movement with breath to flow from one pose to the next.
Vinyasa Flow cultivates heat, trims, tones, builds strength and flexibility. With full body awareness and strong focus on alignment this practice offers variations for you to try as you grow. This vinyasa yoga practice tones the legs and the arms while offering a strong foundation to protect the joints.
- Open to all ages and level of experience
- Please bring water, a yoga mat or large towel
- We'll notify you in case bad weather cancels class
- Advance registration encouraged and transferable
- Walk-ins happily welcomed!