Say I Do at Lavender Pond Farm
Lavender Pond Farm is available for a limited number of weddings mid May to mid October. Exchange vows in our majestic gazebo, surrounded by family and friends. Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in our rose garden and celebrate your marriage with dinner and dancing in our fields surrounded by the natural beauty of New England’s largest lavender farm.
Make our beautiful grounds and the magic that is Lavender Pond Farm the setting for your best day.
- Full day access for your event. You’ll have use of the farm from 9am to 9pm
- Two hours of rehearsal time the afternoon before your wedding
- Exclusive use of our Bridal Cottage and Groom’s Room on event day
- A beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos
- Parking attendants to facilitate guest arrival
- Professional wedding planning support before, during and after your special day
Lavender Pond Farm Wedding Features
- Gazebo – walk down the aisle and exchange vows in our beautiful gazebo with plenty of seating for your guests.
- Rose Garden – the perfect spot for your cocktail and appetizer hour. Plenty of room for hi-tops.
- Lavender Fields – pitch a tent in our fields and celebrate your marriage with dinner and dancing amongst more than 9,000 lavender plants.
- Bridal Cottage & Groom’s Room – boys and girls can get ready in separate, dedicated space. Furnished, air-conditioned and complete with small kitchens and bathrooms. The perfect, private spots to get ready.
- Old Stone Bridge & Pond – an amazing spot for pictures.
- 1947 Ford Farm Truck – the bride and her maids can arrive at the gazebo in style in our fully restored 1947 Ford farm truck.
[powr-image-slider id=25e4d880_1478202784] Special thanks to the newly minted Mr. & Mrs. Bradley for permission to share their day and to the immensely talented Kim Tyler Photography and Thijs Stoop for the incredible photography and videography.
Have questions? We’ve got answers!